The NutraPonics Food Production Method
The NutraPonics Agriculture technology solution realizes all the benefits of aquaponics while using less land, less energy and less water. As a self-contained ecosystem, it is not subject to environmental impacts and can be constructed and operated year-round in close proximity to the market and distribution networks.
Our System Provides:
- a fully enclosed, controlled growing environment isolated from seasonal freezing, drought and pests;
- small foot print, vertical farming technology perfectly suited for individual businesses;
- increased plant nutrient uptake for faster growth rate, outperforming traditional farming methods by up to 50%;
- higher plant seeding density and consistent, predictable harvest quantities;
- totally scalable modular facilities to fit any production demand;
- reduced plant stress and high quality fresh produce grown in 100% natural nutrients under optimized lighting conditions;
- low water utilization using recirculated water and bio-filtration
- naturally grown vegetables and herbs, functional foods, nutraceuticals, and fish, free from chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides; and
- Canada GAP (HACCP) and Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) compliance.
- Recapture of 99.2% of water used
- LED lighting that accelerates plant growth, enhances nutrient content and achieves greater crop yields than soil and hydroponic farming